Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monday morning, J'burg

Man, I got some sleeping done last night.  Let's see, about 15 hours of sleep in 4 days - check.  A big giant Black Label Lager.  Check.  One tiny Lunestra.  Check.  Nine hours of sleep.  Check.  Dreams?  Interesting.... I'll tell you one thing, Rosanne Cash wants her white tshirts to be white, people.  Don't wash them with the gray tshirts.  She brings cotton balls around to check the whiteness so don't think you can get away with any shortcuts there.  Don't ask me how I know.

Skype my girls in a few minutes, breakfast and then catch a flight to meet up with Albie Venter in Hoedspruit.  Drive into Kruger and then see what we got.  Checked the weather and it's supposed to be 95 F there today.  Sweet.

So off to breakfast.  Pack.  Low drama early arrival at airport and on to next stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment