Sunday, November 11, 2012


November 10, 2012
1410

At the table, overlooking the dry riverbed again.  This morning was overcast and cool again but by mid-day many of the clouds had burned away and it was starting to warm up.  Currently, the sun’s out and it’s breezy, warm and humid.  I’m surrounded on the deck by wet clothes, hung up in various positions – washed in a sink.  Want to look my best (or at least not smell) when I pick up the girls tomorrow.

Not a very productive morning in terms of photos but a lovely drive nonetheless.  Recall the expression – “A bad day fishing is better than a good day working”?  It’s like that.  Now it’s mid-day on the last full day and I’m already thinking about tomorrow and beyond.  One more drive this evening and a short one in the morning.  So much depends on the light and we have not had great light here.


Chacma baboon


Right now the girls are on the way to Grandpa’s and then on the way to the airport to begin their journey.  I’m so looking forward to seeing my girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment